At Valencia Veterinary Center in Santa Clarita, we provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal conditions in dogs and cats ranging from brain disorders to immune system issues.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Veterinary internal medicine describes the diagnosis and treatment of conditions, diseases and disorders which affect an animal's internal systems.
Our veterinary team brings expertise to the table in diagnosing and treating these challenging and often serious cases, from tumors to lung diseases.
At Valencia Veterinary Center, we have a wide variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods that we can deploy to treat internal health issues.
We are able to manage patients suffering from multiple diseases or conditions and are well equipped to provide alternative treatments for those pets who don't respond well to standard ones.
Vet Internal Medicine Conditions
Our internal medicine vets diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
If your pet requires a service or some expertise we aren't able to offer, we are more than happy to refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Santa Clarita and throughout California.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
We use advanced testing technology, techniques, and diagnostic procedures to support our comprehensive approach to veterinary internal medicine.